Faerie Shamanism Workshops
I have been walking the sacred path of our own native faerie shamanism for the last 30 years, knowing that there exists a most beautiful and vibrant mystery tradition belonging to these isles - Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England, Cornwall, that is our own faerie tradition. It is my experience that this tradition causes profound changes within us: teaching us about our authentic self; providing a rudder in times of difficulty; deepening our connection to the Divine in all of Nature; teaching us integrity, humility and providing us with a path that is both balanced and harmonious. It is my understanding that this tradition is held in perfection in the Otherworld, revealing itself to us in its own time, ready for us to make our own connections and piece together the mystery of our own nature. Our ancestors left vital clues, littering our landscape with their stone carvings and standing stones; leaving us its mystery in ballad, song and myth.
I invite you to join with me in this series of 8 experiential workshops which can be attended separately or in progression.
The Four Treasures
Introductory Workshops in Faerie Shamanism: Exploring the Four Treasures of Irish Mythology.
A series of 4 experiential workshops designed as an practical introduction to our native faerie shamanism.
In Irish mythology it is told that the Tuatha De Danann (The Children of Danu) who are the High Shining Faerie Beings, brought with them Four Treasures. These were a Cauldron, a Sword, a Stone and a Spear. Throughout each of these four workshops we will explore their meaning for us.
- temple magic: working with our energy bodies to create safety
- hearth magic: creating sacred space through the Dragon's Egg
- sacred objects: the power of blessing and consecration
- connecting with our spirit allies
- chant & song to enliven and awaken
Songs In Trees
Tree Spirit Medicine: Deepening Our Connection To Trees Through Faerie Shamanism.
- communicating trees: approaching trees & learning to listen to them
- healing trees: the healing medicine of trees & making tree essences
- enchanting trees: song & chant
- divining trees: working with trees for divination.